PLEASE READ THIS TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION PERTAINING TO YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
This Terms & Conditions of Service Agreement together with other policies referenced herein is entered into by and between Afri InterMart LLC, a Delaware corporation abbreviated (“AIM“) and you. This agreement is made effective as of the date of your use of this multivendor marketplace, www.afriintermart.com (this “Website”) or the date of your electronic acceptance.
By clicking the box next to I agree to the Terms of Service Agreement, you are electronically accepting this Terms of Service whether or not you purchase or sell Services. Your electronic signature indicates that you have read, understand, acknowledge and agree to this Agreement.
The terms “we”, “us” ,”our”, “site”,”marketplace” ,”platform” or “AIM” shall refer to Afriintermart LLC.
The terms “you” “your”, “User”, “seller” , “vendor” “buyer” or “consumer” shall refer to any individual or party who accepts this agreement.
This Terms of Service is subject to change from time to time. We may in our sole discretion modify this Terms of Service as well as other policies at anytime. Such changes will be effective immediately upon posting on our website. Your use of this marketplace after such modifications shall constitute your acknowledgement, understanding, and acceptance of the modified Agreement. AIM may occasionally alert you of this revision via general announcement on the marketplace, AIM internal messaging system or directly via email.
Prohibited Uses of Afri InterMart Platform/Site
By using or accessing Afriintermart LLC (AIM) platform or site you
- use our services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts; for instance, if you are less than 18 years old, or you are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our platform/site, services, etc.
- upload, list or post items that are not in our product categories/or product list
- upload, list or post items in the wrong or inappropriate categories or areas on our platform
- post deceptive, false, inaccurate, malicious, or misleading content or product
- use another user’s account without authorization or permission
- misrepresent your service or product’s location
- alter items after sale with the intention of avoiding commission on Afri InterMart
- encourage buyers to purchase your service or product in your AIM shop through another venue.
- initiate a transaction on our platform that is not completed with the intention of avoiding AIM fees or commission.
- hamper with other user’s or vendor’s listings, or manipulate the price of any item
- involve in any behavior in an attempt to alter the feedback or ratings systems on our site
- fail to deliver items or services you sold. We expect sellers/vendors ship or deliver products/services paid for. If you have any issues delivering products/services please contact buyer via our messaging system immediately.
- fail to pay for items you purchased. Unless for example, you cannot contact seller, the order was placed by mistake, such as typographical error, or the product/item’s description was changed after you committed to purchase the item.
Governing or Applicable Law
Except to the extent not consistent with or preempted by the federal law, you agree that this User Agreement and any and all disputes that may arise or have risen between you and Afri InterMart LLC will be governed by the laws of the state of Delaware in the United States of America, regardless to principles of conflict of law.
You acknowledge and agree that you and Afri InterMart (including third party agent of Afri InterMart) will use arbitration as the only method of resolving conflict and that the laws of the State of Delaware will apply. All claims and disputes arising under or relating to this agreement are to be settled by exclusively through final and binding arbitration rather than court, in the state of Delaware in the United States of America or another location mutually agreeable by you and Afri InterMart (AIM).
Payments & Billing
Afri InterMart is a marketplace that simply enables vendors/sellers to market their products and services, and buyers/consumers to purchase those services/products.
Fees We Collect
We charge fees for using Afri InterMart (AIM) Services. Our fees are transparent and simple. You can review the types of fees we charge on our Fees page. These fees are subject to change from time to time. We will announce changes in increase of fees on Afri InterMart platform at least 2 weeks in advance. We may also reduce fees during our promotion periods and sellers/vendors will be notified promptly of such changes.
Afri InterMart (AIM) highly values and respects the intellectual property of others. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com if you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement. Please note that we will terminate the Accounts of repeat infringers.
Disclaimer of Warranties/Limitations of Liability
BY USING AFRIINTERMART MARKETPLACE YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS MARKETPLACE INCLUDING SERVICES, PRODUCTS, CONTENTS, SOFTWARE AND OTHER SERVICES OR PRODUCTS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU BY AFRI INTERMART ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” , “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE USE OF THIS MARKETPLACE OR MUTLI VENDOR WEBSITE AND SERVICES IS AT YOUR ON OWN RISK.
AS WITH ANY SOFTWARE OR WEBSITE THERE MAY BE TIMES THAT USERS MAY ENCOUNTER PROBLEMS ON OUR WEBSITE AND LOSE BUSINESSES BECAUSE OF UNEXPECTED DOWNTIME , VIRUSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR UNEXPECTED EVENTS. YOU WILL NOT HOLD AFRI INTERMART AND ITS EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS OR ASSOCIATES ACCOUNTABLE OR LIABLE SHOULD ANY SUCH INCIDENTS OCCUR NOW OR IN THE FUTURE.
AFRIINTERMART WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES / LOSS OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH AFRI INTERMART.
Afri InterMart (AIM) reserves the right to block access to abusive users of our marketplace by refusing Services, terminating accounts, and cancel orders at its sole discretion with or without prior notice.
Unless you and Afri InterMart express otherwise in writing, either of us may terminate this Agreement whenever with no explanation, upon written notice to the other party and this will automatically result in the termination of other Terms of Services as well EXCEPT for the following conditions or instances:
Provide herein –
(1) if you have any open transactions or engagements with us or other users at the time you terminated this agreement you will still be bound by the Terms of Services as well as other agreements until such open transactions or engagements have been completed or closed on Afri InterMart.
(2) you are obligated to pay any outstanding fees or amounts you owe (including subscription fees, transactions and other applicable fees as necessary. Likewise, Afri InterMart, will release any funds or commission you earned on this marketplace as long as you meet or fulfill the Terms of Services required to release such funds or commissions.
(3) Afri InterMart will take necessary steps to continue to complete any open or ongoing transactions between you and other users.
Our Position as Third Party
Afri InterMart (AIM) is a third-party marketplace that provides a platform that enables sellers/vendors to market their services/products and for buyers or consumers to purchase those services or products. Therefore, we are not a party to any transactions or dealings between users. We do NOT manufacture items, nor own the items sold on our platform, neither do we guarantee the authenticity of any items, item availability, Services, products, or responsible for product/service damages, lost item, or products/services that do not meet your expectations. AIM solely makes site available for buyers to identify sellers and for all users to do business transactions. Users must use their own judgement or discretion in using this marketplace while also following applicable rules on the site.